It’s not simply an entrance exam with technical questions of equations and theorems, but it is an Aptitude Test. As per the CLAT Pattern, the exam duration is of 2 hours.
An aptitude test is to test the ability of a person to identify that whether the person has minimum understandings of basic subjects plus the skill and ability to understand the approach of the career one is opting for.
Thus the Common Law Admission Test attempts to check the knack of a student in the field of Law along with basic skills.
Our course endeavors to provide the best to our students by focusing on concepts and their practice thereby.
CLAT includes testing skills in context to following: English, Mathematics, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
CLAT Pattern: It is two hour paper with 200 objective questions.
- Total Marks: 200
- Number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each: 200
- Duration of Examination: Two hours [02:00 hours]
- Subject areas with Weightage
- English including Comprehension: 40 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability): 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude: 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning: 40 Marks
Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Visit official CLAT website for more information on the CLAT Pattern.