Blood Relation Test
Problems on Blood Relations involve analysis of information showing blood relationship among members of a family. In the questions, a chain of relationship is given in the form of information and on the basis of these information relation between any two members of the chain is asked from the candidate.
Candidates are supposed to be familiar with the knowledge of different relationship in a family. Some examples to illustrate the pattern of such questions are given below:
For the easy understanding of candidates a table containing few main relations is given here under. The study of the table will prove to be very useful for the students in solving questions on blood relations.
1. Grandfather’s Son: Father or Uncle
2. Grandfather’s only son: Father
3. Grandmother’s only son: Father
4. Mother’s or Father’s mother: Grandmother
5. Mother’s or Father’s father: Grandfather
6. Grandfather’s only daughter-in-law: Mother
7. Grandmother’s only daughter-in-law: Mother
8. Mother’s or Father’s son: Brother
9. Mother’s or Father’s daughter: Sister
10. Mother’s or Father’s brother: Uncle
11. Mother’s or Father’s sister: Aunt
12. Husband’s or wife’s sister: Sister-in-law
13. Husband’s or wife’s brother: Brother-in-law
14. Son’s wife: Daughter-in-law
15. Daughter’s husband: Son-in-law
16. Brother’s son: Nephew
17. Brother’s daughter: Niece
18. Uncle or Aunt’s son or daughter : Cousin
19. Sister’s husband: Brother-in-law
20. Brother’s wife: Sister-in-law
For tips and tricks, buy our study material by clicking here.
© Law Prep Tutorial (P) Ltd., This is a part of copyrighted material, any replica by any means may invite penal action.