1. Half-Indian Priyanka Yoshikawa crowned Miss Japan.
2. WHO declares Sri Lanka Malaria-free.
3. French woman Isabelle Dinoire, who received the world’s first partial face transplant in 2005, dies.
1. Anjum Chopra becomes the first woman cricketer from India to be awarded an honorary life membership of the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC).
2. Virender Sehwag and Zaheer Khan were recently awarded the MCC memberships.
3. Australia breaks T20 record for Highest Team Total:
Scored 263/3 Australia broke a nine-year record held by Sri Lanka, who scored 260 against Kenya in 2007.